For confidential security collaboration with the E-ISAC, use one or both of the following primary contact methods (24/7):
- Phone: 404-446-9780 (Press 2)
Please encrypt any sensitive information prior to emailing. The E-ISAC public PGP encryption key is available here. If you want to use another encryption package, please call the number above to share the password.
Reliability Coordinator Information System (RCIS): NERC Reliability Coordinators have the option to use this secure messaging system for event and incident reporting. Use of RCIS is limited to Reliability Coordinators and shared with the E-ISAC.
One of the following forms should be used to report your threat or incident:
- OE-417 Form;
- Event Reporting Form found in NERC Reliability Standard EOP-004-2 [Download];
- Security Guideline Threat and Incident Reporting Form [Download]; or
- Free Form or your own reporting form as an email to the email@example.com address.
For more information on incident reporting, visit:
- NERC Reliability Standard CIP-008-3: Cyber Security - Incident Reporting and Response Planning View >>
- NERC Reliability Standard EOP-004-2: Event Reporting View >>
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, OE-417 View >>
- Security Guideline for the Electricity Sector: Threat and Incident Report View>>
Additional E-ISAC portal functionality is available on the Portal at www.eisac.com.